Wanna work with me?? I try and be a good boss ;)
My wonderful assistant keeps threatening to leave, so I'm having to look for someone to replace her... maybe it's you??
Part-time web assistant (7-14 hours per week)
Dates: flexible, one or two days a week.
Location: West London, and some work from home after things settle in (and when I'm away).
Pay: negotiable depending on experience
• Updating web pages, meta tags, embedding links, basic seo, so you will need to have a basic understanding of Dreamweaver and html code. php skills useful.
• Organising translation files (emailing volunteers, organising what is done by whom!)
• Promotion, link building, basic pr.
• Running errands, posting, shopping, collecting things, personal assistant stuff...
• General Admin: filing, sorting receipts, organising papers and transcriptions.
• Need to be mac savvy, I only have macs here, no PC's.
I'm pretty easy to work for, and it should be fun, if it doesn't look like it would be fun, don't apply! At the same time, I expect assistants to work hard and not muck about on facebook all day... I'll be here working hard too!
Please email me CV and references to justin at justinguitar dot com.