Lee's Private Lesson 4
Another fun week with Lee and I think he's doing great.
- great progress on alternate picking
- great progress on 3rds
- great progress with transcribing - even if he hated it!
- No lick book work done
- No progress on the theory course
I forgot to check on how Little Wing was going and start exploring how to play over it - will check that out next week!
This week he's been set
- Learning the solo he just transcribed - from memory! Get the set here if you wanna follow along.
- The Finger Stretching Exercise
- Learning G Major (3 Notes Per String, Pattern 1)
- Straight up and down
- In 3rds (can do 4-in-a-line only is mastered 3rds)
- All hammer-ons (ascending and descending) as triplets, down pick on the new string (on the beat)
- All Flick-offs (ascending and descending) as triplets, down pick on the new string (on the beat)
- Lick Book - write out ten of his favourite 'pet licks'.
- More work on Notes On The Neck.
- Music Theory - continue on from Grade 3.
- LESSON STEPS -