Lee's Private Lesson 5
Lee's had another great couple of weeks and making superb progress - hope people following along are too!
- notes on the neck going great!
- getting to the root of how Lee learns (we all learn differently and need to figure it out on our own, or get help from a teacher!)
- great progress with transcribing - even if he hated it!
- None really!
Coming Next week
5 Penta pattern revision - and adding melodic sequences to them.
Basic Harmonic Analysis!
This week he's been set:
- Lick Book - Exploring licks one at a time
- Use backing track and explore different ways to repeat/modify a lick
- Look at ways of changing the lick to other melodic ideas.
- Theory - continue course (Just to add in Why! to as many lessons as possible!)
- Listening - at least 30 mins a week pure listening to Beano album (John Mayall & Blues Breakers Feat. Eric Clapton)
- Transcribing - pick 5 licks from Beano that Lee loves and transcribe them.
- Notes on neck - going great - continue!
- Continue 3rds practice - add in 3NPS P1
- Continue legato work - focus on slow flick-offs - make sure movement is good and notes are clear - no fluffy stuff.
- LESSON STEPS -