Lesson 1 Practice Schedule
The best way to do your practice is to use My Practice Assistant which is available free on your dashboard. Click the practice tab above and then select replace Current Active Routine (your old one, or test one if you just started, will be saved in Inactive Routines). Then go to your dashboard (link top right of screen) and then select the Practice tab - and off you go! If you have not used it before you need to pop over and make a routine (just call it test) - but would be worth watching the video how to use it - you are welcome to edit your routine if you want to!
Here’s a breakdown of what a typical 20-minute practice session should look like to practice everything you’ve learned in Lesson 1:
- Chord Perfect – D Chord: 3 minutes
- Chord Perfect – A Chord: 3 minutes
- Anchor Finger Practice: 2 minutes
- One Minute Changes - A to D: 1 minutes
- One Minute Changes - D to A: 1 minutes
- Song work: 10 minutes
You’ll be ready to move on when...
- You’ve memorized A and D chords
- You can get around 30 chord changes in one minute
- You had a go at playing a song!
- LESSON STEPS -
Found an issue?
Please submit it. This will help me make constant improvements to better your experience.