Module 3 Practice
The best way to do your practice is to use My Practice Assistant which is available free on your dashboard. Click the practice tab above and then select replace Current Active Routine (your old one, or test one if you just started, will be saved in Inactive Routines). Then go to your dashboard (link top right of screen or use /practice) and then select the Practice tab - and off you go! Of course, you can edit your routine if you want to!
Here’s a breakdown of what a typical 20-minute practice session should look like to practice everything you’ve learned in Lesson 2:
- Chord Perfect – Am Chord: 1 minutes
- Chord Perfect – Em Chord: 1 minute
- One Minute Changes - Am to E: 1 minute
- One Minute Changes - Em to D: 1 minute
- One Minute Changes - Am to Em: 1 minute
- Anchor Finger Practice: 1 minutes
- Strumming Practice: 2 minutes
- Seven Nation Army Riff Fun: 2 minute
- Lesson 3 Song work: 10 minutes
Total 20 Minutes
You’ll be ready to move on when...
- You’ve memorized Am and Em chords chord (as well as all chords learned so far!)
- You can get around 30 chord changes in one minute between all chords learned so far.
- Had some fun with the Seven Nation Army Riff!
- You had a go at playing a song (or two) using both our new chords
You should aim to be feeling pretty confident but also remember that there are still early days and everything improves as you keep practising, so don't be hard on your self!
- LESSON STEPS -