So here's the deal... I have to deal with all these type of "customer service" problems and I'm super busy making content for the site... I want to help you but I would REALLY appreciate it if you could follow all the steps below before contacting me regarding login problems.
Steps to take to join the site
- You fill out the registration form (see the Join For Free) button in top right of the page
- When you submit this form, you will get an automated email, in which you must click on the link to confirm you want to make an account.
- You will not be able to login or change password or anything until you have confirmed the account.
Didn't get the confirmation email when registering?
- Please check your spam folder!
- Use this Resend confirmation email link or the one on the login page (click the login button top right, at the bottom under the google login button text to click on) and make sure you get your email address right!
- Check your email again (including the spam / junk mail folder)
- Try searching your inbox for justinguitar or confirmation
Still Got Trouble Logging In?
- Try using the "Forgot Password" link on the Login page (assuming you confirmed your account!).
- Make sure you remember your password. I recommend using a password manager like 1password or LastPass if you struggle to remember your passwords!
- If you got your email address wrong, just make another account with the right one!
- Try logging in using a different browser (like Firefox or Chrome) and or clearing your browser cache (usually in settings > privacy).
Before contacting me - try registering with a different email if you have one.
If you're still really stuck and have done all the above then drop me an email with as much detail as you can I'll see if I can help. But please give it a good go trying to sort it out on your own first as I really am already far too busy and if you can figure it out then I can spend my time doing what I'm best at - teaching guitar - and not trying to do tech support! :)
9 times out of 10 the problem would be solved if people remembered their passwords and clicked the link in the confirmation email.
Thanks! :) J.